JUST SO YOU KNOW: It is very common to be different sizes for your top and bottom, therefore not everyone will fit into this size guide
The most important measurement to look at is where the product you are buying will be most fitted to your body.
ei. bust and waist measurements for tops and dresses, waist for skirts and hips for pants.
Here is an idea of where the measurements fall on the body:
1. BUST - the widest part of your chest
2. WAIST - usually the narrowest part of your belly.
3. HIP - the widest part of your upper thigh or bum.
4. SLEEVE LENGTH - from top of shoulder to top of hand
5. OUTSEAM - approximately from hip to ankle
6. INSEAM - from crotch to ankle